Sunday, June 15, 2014

This Summer!

This summer is going to be amazing! We are going on a cruise to the Caribbean and we are going to the beach.

Here is the top ten things that I liked about the 2013-14 school year. It was sixth grade and it was awesome.
Here is the top ten things I am looking forward to for the cruise.




Top Ten Things I am Looking Forward to for the Cruise:
10. The Aquaduct (I will ride it at least once :) )
  9. Deck 4 (Running early in the morning)
  8. Being able to wander the boat by myself (First time doing that)
  7. Dressing up (I got new dresses)
  6. The water trampolines (part of one of our port adventures)
  5. Walking through the mickey ears (that is how you get onto the boat)
  4. The Rose Hall Hilton (It has a swim up bar and lazy river)
  3. The dinners (The food is amazing)
  2. The family game shows (We won some of them last time we went on the cruise)
  1. The Edge (This teen club looks really cool)

Here are some posters I made using a new computer website called canva:

 More posts will be coming soon about our adventures.

1 comment: