Monday, March 21, 2011

So Far in 2011.......

So far in 2011 we have had lots of activities. Here are some:


#1  Happy New Year!!!! It's the beginning of the new year! I stayed up to 12:00 a.m.


#2  Teeth Pulling!! I had my teeth pulled and they were humongous!!! Here's what the size they are compared to a dime:
      
#3 Get Brackets on. They felt very weird.


#4 Daddy faints at school :( Went to ER and had a cat scan and lots of tests and transported in an ambulance and had to stay over night at ER. He had signs on his hospital room door that say:










#4 Day 2 of Daddy adventure. Still at ER but Mommy is home and we are going to school and it is the morning so we wake up our usual way. Mommy has a sub for school and we go to school. Mommy is going all around the building and trying to figure somewhere for me and Carleigh to go. We figured that out so me and Carleigh went to friend's houses and played.




#5 Talent Show!!!!!!! I sang and Carleigh danced! Here are some pics.:







 #6 Carleigh's Birthday. Family party is crazy. We had silly string. Here our some pics.




                                                 We sprayed it on the birthday girl.




All through those activities I played basketball.


So far that is what happened in 2011.











3 comments: